The Jets are a 50s style party and covers band from Leicester. They are a trio of musicians inspired by some of the greats from the Golden Era including Chuck Berry, Elvis, Buddy Holly and more.
They are a high energy foot stompin’ 50s covers and party band and take pride in making sure people get up and dance the night away to set lists chocked full of classic hits! The band are suitable for a wedding, party or corporate event with a vintage or 50s theme.
50s style musicians
The Jets are a trio of talented musicians playing bass, guitar and drums with male vocals. Each member comes dressed in an authentic 50's style and the band reproduce the sound of the 50s accurately using vintage equipment. They'll go to great lengths to give your guests the rock and roll experience.
The band play tunes that are instantly recognisable. Even if you think you don't know many songs from the 50s you'll be able to sing and dance to any one of The Jets tunes.
Hit watch above to see their video.
Rock around the clock
- Hound Dog – Elvis
- C’Mon Everybody – Eddie Cochran
- Folsom prison blues – Johnny Cash
- Have love will travel – The Sonics
- Great balls of fire – Jerry Lee Lewis
- Rock around the clock – Bill Haley and the comets
- Johnny Be Goode – Chuck Berry
- Stuck in the middle with you – Stealers Wheels
- Twenty flight rock – Eddie Cochran
- La Bamba – Richie Valens
- Bad moon rising – Credence Clearwater Revival
- Not fade away – The Rolling Stones
- Oh Boy – Buddy Holly
- Whole lotta shakin going on – Jerry Lee Lewis
- Blue Suede Shoes – Carl Perkins
- Wipe Out - The Surfaris
- Summertime blues - Eddie Cochran
- Rock and roll music – Chuck Berry
- Misirlou – Dick Dale
- Tutti Fruity – Little Richard
- Oh boy – Buddy Holly
- What I’d say – Ray Charles
- You never can tell – Chuck Berry
- Cut across Shorty – Eddie Cochran
- Long Tall Sally – Little Richard
- Roll over Beethoven – Chuck Berry
- See you later alligator – Bill Haley and the Comets
- Brown eyed handsome man – Buddy Holly
- Land of a 1000 dances – Wilson Pickett
- Hallelujah I love her so – Eddie Cochran
- I wanna be like you – Jungle Book
- Shake rattle and roll – Elvis
- That’ll be the day – Buddy Holly
- Jailhouse rock – Elvis
- Something else – Eddie Cochran
To hire this 50s covers and party band please use the contact form below to get in touch!