Get In Touch
Cover Up are a London based cover band. Their full line-up includes 8 versatile and talented musicians offering female vocals, keys, guitar, bass, drums, saxophone, trumpet and trombone. They also offer varying line-ups for differing venues and budgets.
Cover Up aim to keep your dance-floor full all night. They offer a large repertoire of songs including numbers from classic soul up to modern day pop.
Cover Up Line-up Options
The band offer three different line-up options;
- The five piece. Perfect for smaller rooms or budgets. The five piece offer a great over all sound and the line-up includes, Female vocals, guitar,bass, drums and keys. Great for dancing!
- The six piece. As the five piece but with the addition saxophone for stunning solos.
- The full eight piece. Benefit from the awesome sound of a full brass trio at work. A full 8-piece band is a great spectacle and sure to impress guests or clients. As the 6-piece but with additional trumpet and trombone.
With stunning female vocals and a brass section to add that extra 'something' they are able to perform songs that smaller bands just couldn't perform to their fullest extent.
London Based Cover Band
The band are based in London. If you're wedding or event is outside of the M25 let us know a location and we will work out any travel costs and include these in your quote. The band have collectively been invited to play many well known London venues including The Dorchester, The Jazz Cafe and The Roundhouse to name a few.
- Respect -Aretha Franklin
- Think -Aretha Franklin
- Shake a Tail feather – Ray Charles
- Proud Mary -Tina Turner
- River Deep, Mountain High -Tina Turner
- Sweet Little Rock 'n' Roller – Rod Stewart
- Burning Love – Elvis Presley
- Locked Out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Treasure -Bruno Mars
- Forget You – Cee Lo Green
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Sing it back - Moloko
- Funky Town
- Play that Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
- I wish - Stevie Wonder
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Heard it through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
- Blame it on the Boogie - Jackson 5
- December 1963 – Frankie Valley and the Four Seasons
- Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
- Take me Out – Franz Ferdinand
- Sexy Lady – Jessie J
- Price Tag - Jessie
- American Boy - Estelle
- Crazy in Love - Beyonce
- Soul Man - Sam and Dave
- Hold On, I'm Coming – Sam and Dave
- Not that Kind - Anastacia
- I feel good – James Brown
- Love On Top – Beyonce Knowles
- Let get it Started/Get This Party Started – Pink/Black Eyed Peas
- Lady Madonna – The Beatles
- Whitney Houston - Wanna Dance with Somebody
- Michael Jackson - Shake Your Body Down to the Ground
- Rihanna - Please don't stop the Music mixed with wanna be starting something
- Michael Jackson Wanna Be Starting Something
- Pink - So What
- N.E.R.D - She Wants To Move
- Al Green - Lets Stay Together
- Survivor – Eye of the Tiger
We could not stop dancing the lead vocalist certainly knows how to work up an crowd and the band made our party that extra bit special for the whole family. - Julie, hired the band for her daughter’s wedding, London.
The band were sensational, truly sensational. It is so refreshing to see a young band so enthusiastic about a wide spectrum of music that appeals to a huge audience and their sound had our customers dancing the whole night through. - Manager, Oneills Irish Pubs Chain