Hampshire Based Vintage Wedding Band
Get In Touch
Shout offer vintage styled entertainment for weddings, parties and corporate events. They offer a 5 piece line-up of professional musicians playing instruments including double bass, banjo, drums, acoustic guitar and keys. They also offer both male and female lead vocals. They are set apart from most modern function bands as they offer a unique sound that can be appreciated by all.
Brides to be all over the UK have turned to the past for inspiration for their wedding days bring out the bunting, tea parties instead of drinks receptions and using converted barns as venues. Due to this there has been a calling for bands with a vintage style and Shout are just that.
Dressed in waist coats and tweed and using acoustic instruments such as double bass and banjo they appeal to vintage lovers all over the UK. If you're wedding is to be vintage themed this band will accompany the look and style perfectly.
Hampshire BasedShout are based in Hampshire so they are ideally located for weddings in Sussex, Dorset, Surrey, and Berkshire. They are happy to travel though so if your wedding is a little further afield don't fret just send us a postcode and we'll work out any additional costs.
Standard Wedding ServiceShout provide a full wedding entertainment package that includes:
- Reliable and professional 5-piece band - drums, double bass, banjo, guitar/male vocals, keys/female vocals.
- 2 x 45 minute live sets.
- Your choice of 1st dance performed.
- Professional PA and LED stage lighting.
- Disco before and after live sets (so you don't need to hire a DJ).
- PAT and Public Liability Certificates (required by the majority of wedding venues throughout the UK).
We work with a few similar bands so if Shout are unavailable you may like these...
Vintage Style Repertoire
- ￼9-5 - Dolly Parton
- ABC - Jackson 5
- A Little Respect - Erasure
- All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Bang Bang - Jessie J
- Blame It On Me - George Ezra
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
- Come On Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Dance The Night Away - The Mavericks
- Do You Love Me (Now That I Can Dance) - The Contours
- Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
- Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
- Galway Girl - Steve Earle
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Handbags And The Glad Rags - Stereophonics
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles
- Ho Hey - Mumford & Sons
- Home - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic 0's
- Hound Dog - Elvis Presley
- I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
- Jackson - Johnny Cash & June Carter
- Let Go For Tonight - Foxes
- Pencil Full Of Lead - Paolo Nutini
- Rather Be - Clean Bandit
- Rock Around The Clock - Bill Haley & His Comets
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Sing - Ed Sheeran
- Stars - Coldplay
- Stuck In The Middle - Stealers Wheel
- The Other Side - Jason Derulo
- Think - Aretha Franklin
- Twist and Shout - The Beatles
- Valerie - The Zutons
- Wake Me Up - Avicii
- We Found Love - Rihanna
“The band were absolutely fan-bloody-tastic! We could not have asked for a better band. Our wedding party were incredibly happy and lively and I think drowned out the singers half the time due to their enthusiasm! The band got the party rocking like you wouldn't believe. Everyone was having such an amazing time. I have a video of the whole venue chanting "one more song" before the band played their final song! I even believe my father tried to get them to name their price for 5 more songs (unfortunately they declined as they were sweltering under the heat). I know it was hot for them and they did amazing to play so brilliantly under the conditions. Amazing amazing amazing. Please do pass on how much fun we had.” Mr & Mrs Vivian - Wedding, Clock barn, Whitchurch
“The band were really great thank you! They arrived on time and set up promptly! We were running a little late as our registrar was 40 minutes late but they were so cool about it! They were all so friendly and their style was perfect for our day. We had people dancing inside and people relaxing outside in the summer evening listening to them, and they all commented on how good and professional they sounded. It was a real treat. Some of their renditions have become so nostalgic to our day. Please pass on our grateful regards." - Pieter & Suzanne - Wedding - Delbury Hall, Shropshire
“We just wanted to send a short note to thank you so much for all your help with organising Shout for our Wedding. The band were absolutely incredible! The moment we took to the floor for our first dance and heard them sing the song that they had learnt for us, we knew we (and the rest of our wedding party) were in for a treat! Ultimately, the fact that the dance floor was full up for the whole evening indicates what a great band they are! We had so many comments on the night, and since our wedding, praising us for finding such a wonderful band! Quite a few people said that it's not often you can find a live band that you want to listen to all evening, yet nobody wanted them to stop! Especially as their last set came to an end and the whole audience changed 'just one more' which they happily carried out for us!! Thank you so much for making our wedding a truly memorable occasion!! With very best wishes” - Bex & Matt Brown - Wedding, Tylney Hall Hotel, Hampshire
- Rather Be
- Hit The Road
- Ho Hey
- I Will Wait