This London based swing band is outrageously different to anything you’ve seen before. Taking modern songs and adding a saucy stride, vintage swing or daring doo-wop – this isn’t just jazz – it’s all of it rolled into one. Anyone watching simply cannot keep still.
Members of the band have performed all over the world on luxury cruise ships and at jazz festivals, toured with West End Stars, Grammy nominated artists, X-Factor finalists, and they are regulars on the London scene at frequenting clubs such as Ronnie Scott’s, The Blue Note, The Shard, 606 Club and The Jazz Cafe. Mandy recorded her most recent album “Oceania” in Brooklyn, NYC with “The Queen’s Cartoonists”.
Their lives are music.
The band is available for corporate functions, weddings, private parties, product launches, and special events.
Standard Event ServiceThe band offer a standard wedding or party service including the following...
- 3 x 45 or 2 x 60 mins of live music between 8pm and midnight.
- Arrival at 6pm.
- Recorded music between sets.
- All equipment and PA.
- Full Band, Sextet—Voice, Sax, Piano, Guitar, Bass, Drums
- Quintet—Minus either Piano or Guitar.
- Quartet: Minus keys, or guitar, and minus saxophone.
- Trio: Vocals, Bass, and either Piano or Guitar - only advisable for more intimate settings or background music.
London basedThe band are based in West London and so are well suited for weddings and events in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Surrey and Wiltshire. They are able to travel so please include the a venue location in your enquiry and we'll organise a quote including travel costs.
Postmodern Jukebox Style
Jazz and Swing Style
Postmodern Jukebox Style Repertoire:
- Don't look Back in Anger - Oasis
- Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley
- Roxanne - Sting
- Oops I Did It Again – Britney Spears
- All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor
- Careless Whisper – George Michael
- Sweet Child O’ Mine – Guns N’ Roses
- Living On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Call Me Maybe – Carly-Rae Jepson
- Love Fool – The Cardigans
- We Can't Stop – Miley Cyrus
Straight Ahead Jazz or Swing Band:
- All Or Nothing At All
- As Time Goes By
- At Last
- Cheek To Cheek
- Don't Know Why
- Fly Me To The Moon
- I've Got You Under My Skin
- The Lady is a Tramp
- The Look Of Love
- Mas Que Nada
- On The Sunny Side Of The Street
- The Summer Wind
"I saw Mandy and her band perform at the Dry Martini Bar a couple of weeks ago and was blown away. The venue is really lovely and classy, but having Mandy singing sultry jazz songs in that atmosphere made the night really special. She mixed together some popular jazz songs that I love with more modern contemporary songs. If you get an opportunity to see or book Mandy and the Mood Swings, don't hesitate!" - Dry Martini—Melia White House—London UK"
"Mandy's Band played at our wedding at "The Old Ely" and nobody could stop talking about it for weeks to come. They really read the crowd and adjusted the show as the evening went on to a full swing dance party. They were so much more engaging and had such a point of different to many other bands I have seen at weddings. Now all of my bride friends are asking for contact details". - Nadia and Tim
To book this swing band from London please get in touch using the contact form below.