Fox Force Five
London based Folk Wedding Band
Get In Touch
Fox Force Five are a folk, rock and pop wedding band from London. They play the best of pop, chart and classic tunes in a folk style similar to Mumford and Sons and The Lumineers. They are a great festival style band suitable for a vintage or festival themed wedding or event.
The band offer two distinct styles which adds to the festival feel. They can play 1 hour in the folk style and 1 hour of music in their more electric style. It's like having two bands in one! The play hits from the likes of Beyonce, Pharrell, Avicii and more.
Professional London Musicians
The band has an all female lineup of pro musicians. They have performed on tours with well known stars including, Kate Nash, James Arthur and Gavin DeGraw and have performed at major festivals including Glastonbury, Reading & Leeds, Bestival, Coachella, Rock Am Ring and many more!
The band perform at weddings regularly and are well known for their reliability, talent and skill at making people dance.
Standard Wedding Service
As standard Fox Force Five provide:
- 1 x 60 minute Mumford Style Vintage Set + 1 x 60 minute Electric Set
- Set list of classic dancefloor fillers from 60s – current chart
- Professional PA, sound engineer, stage lighting and pre-mixed disco before & after live sets (so you don't need to hire a DJ)
- PAT tested equipment and Public Liability Insurance (required by the majority of wedding venues)
- Your choice of first dance learnt and performed
London Based Wedding BandThe band are based in London so are well suited for weddings in Surrey, Oxford, Kent, and Essex.
Get In Touch