Hampshire Festival Wedding Band
Mumford & Sons Style
Hampshire Based Mumford Style Wedding Band
Hey Day are a Hampshire based festival styled party and wedding band. They play the best in modern day pop and sing-a-long classics in their unique Mumford, folk, and retro style. Think a cross between Mumford and Sons and George Ezra with Daft Punk and Clean Bandit. This band are perfect for a festival weddings perhaps in a barn or field.
Standard Wedding Band Service
With a much sought after festival styled live sound and show Heyday have become very popular for weddings throughout Hampshire and the UK.
As standard the band can provide:
- 4-piece professional line up with banjo, drums, double bass, acoustic guitar and male lead vocals.
- 2 x 60 minute live sets of live music between 8 and midnight.
- All PA equipment ad lighting needed to create a fantastic show.
- PAT tested equipment and Public Liability Insurance (the majority of UK based venues require this for the band to perform)
- Pre-mixed recorded music for between sets so you don't need to hire a DJ.
- Your choice of first dance learnt and performed.
Whilst being perfectly suited for dancing at the evening reception the band can also offer a more background music option which is perfect for during your photo hour, drinks reception, or wedding breakfast.
Hampshire Based Festival Band
The bands musicians are based in Hampshire and so are perfect for weddings in the surrounding counties of Dorset, Surrey and Sussex. Let us know the location of your wedding and we will organise a quote including all travel costs.
We work with a few other festival styled weddings bands so if Heyday are unavailable you may like these...
- The Skip Jacks - Female fronted with keys.
- Northern Quarter - Male fronted with sax.
- Zazu - Female fronted with banjo.
- One By One - Male and female vocals with keys.