Hampshire Folk Wedding Entertainment
Mumford & Sons Style
Hampshire Based Mumford Style Wedding BandHey Day are a Hampshire based Mumford and Sons styled party and wedding band. They play the best in modern day pop and sing-a-long classics in their unique vintage, folk and retro style. Think a cross between Mumford and Sons and George Ezra with Daft Punk and Clean Bandit. This band are perfect for vintage styled weddings perhaps in a barn or field. They also fit well with a festival theme.
Standard Wedding ServiceWith a much sought after vintage styled live sound and show Heyday have become very popular for weddings throughout Hampshire and the UK. As standard the band can provide:
- 4-piece professional line up with banjo, drums, double bass, acoustic guitar and male lead vocals.
- 2 x 60 minute live sets of live music between 8 and midnight.
- All PA equipment ad lighting needed to create a fantastic show.
- PAT tested equipment and Public Liability Insurance (the majority of UK based venues require this for the band to perform)
- Pre-mixed recorded music for between sets so you don't need to hire a DJ.
- Your choice of first dance learnt and performed.
Hampshire Based Wedding BandThe bands musicians are based in Hampshire and so are perfect for weddings in the surrounding counties of Dorset, Surrey and Sussex. Let us know the location of your wedding and we will organise a quote including all travel costs. We work with a few other folky bands so if Heyday are unavailable you may like these...
- The Skip Jacks - Female fronted with keys.
- Northern Quarter - Male fronted with sax.
- Zazu - Female fronted with banjo.
- One By One - Male and female vocals with keys.