Kent based Folk Wedding Band
Get In Touch
Break out the banjos for an unforgettable night of dancing. Carnival are our Kent based folk and pop function band. They play upbeat folky versions of chart hits including Britney, Pharrell Williams, Justin Bieber and more.
The 4-piece is made up of double bass, banjo, acoustic guitar and drums with male vocals. They also offer an electric style to finish off the night with a bang.
Each of the band's 4 musicians are incredibly talented and the band is well known for their creative arrangements of modern and classic pop hits. This makes Carnival a fun addition to any festival wedding or corporate event.
Kent Based Function Band
The band are based in Kent so are ideally situated for weddings in and around London, Surrey and Sussex.
Let us know where your wedding will be held when you enquire as they are more than happy to travel
Standard Function Service
The band offer a standard service for functions which include the following...
- 2 x 60 minutes of live music between 8pm and midnight. One folk style and one electric.
- Recorded music between sets so you won't need to hire a DJ.
- Arrival at 5:30pm to be ready for 7pm.
- One request or first dance learnt and played.
- All PA, equipment and basic stage lighting with dedicated sound engineer to run it all.
- PAT certificates and public liability insurance which most UK wedding and event venues require.
This is the standard service but the band can be flexible with things like start and finish time, earlier arrival and can also offer an extra live lounge style set for drinks receptions or during a meal.
Get In Touch