The Diamond Collective
London Based Modern Swing Band
Get In Touch
The Diamond Collective are a Jazz, swing and Pop quintet from London. They blend modern and traditional tunes with re-arrangements of popular songs. They perform with energy and flair and are perfect for weddings, parties and large corporate events. If you're after some Electro-swing Beyonce or retro re-mixed Rhianna along side some toe-tapping tunes from Elvis and Ray Charles then they are the band for you.
Background or Dancing Music
The band can offer two options. One, a more background style, perfect for a sophisticated cocktail evening or dinner, while the other, a dynamic and energetic performance, perfect for dancing the night away. The band pride themselves on reliability and professionalism. They are equally at ease playing at large corporate functions, as they are at hotels, clubs, parties and weddings. The Diamond Collective's experience, versatility and attention to detail are not to be missed!
Modern Blend of Swing and Pop
Unlike many more traditional swing bands, The Diamond Collective have created a unique blend of modern sounds with swing and pop. With their line-up of keys, sax, male and female vocals, bass and drums they can play a great range of music that everyone will know and love.
Standard Wedding or Event Service
The Diamond Collective offer a standard wedding or event service which includes the following...
- 3 x 40 or 2 x 60 minutes of live music over a 4 hour period (usually 8pm - midnight).
- Arrival 2 hours before the first set to set-up and sound check.
- All equipment
- 5-piece line up of Lead female vocals, lead male vocals / keys, saxophone, bass and drums.
- First dance or one request
London BasedThe band are based in London so are ideally suited for weddings and events throughout Surrey, Oxford, Cambridge, and Kent
Here is an example set list for the band. They can offer additional songs as well.
- Do Your Thang — Basement Jaxx
- Twisting the Night Away — Sam Cooke
- I Bet That You Look Good on the Dance Floor — Arctic Monkeys
- Mess Around — Ray Charles
- Call Me Maybe — Carly Rae Jepsen (Swing version)
- Shake it Off — Taylor Swift
- Hit the Road Jack — Percy Mayfield
- Moondance — Van Morrison
- I Got Life — Nina Simone
- Reet Petite — Jackie Wilson
- A Little Party Never Killed No Body/Don't Mean a Thing
- Move On Up — Curtis Mayfield
- I Got a Woman — Ray Charles
- Hey Ya — Outkast
- Seven Nation Army — The White Stripes
- Roar — Katy Perry (Swing version)
- That Man — Caro Emerald
- A Little Less Conversation — Elvis
- You Know that I'm No Good — Wanda Jackson
- Black Betty — Ram Jam / Hound Dog — Elvis
- Pencil Full of Lead — Paolo Nutini
- Mambo No 5 — Lou Bega (feat. the Fresh Prince)
- The Boy Does Nothing — Alesha Dixon
- Umbrella — The Baseballs
- Candy Man — Christina Aguilera
- Valerie — Amy Winehouse
- I Wanna Be Like You — Robert & Richard Sherman
- Crazy in Love — Beyonce (electro-swing version)
- My Baby Just Cares For Me — Nina Simone
- Lovely Day — Bill Withers
- Stephens Last Night in Town — Ben Folds Five
- Get a Move on — Mr Scruff
You did such a great job of getting people on the dance floor from the beginning of your sets until the end. Everybody commented on your unique style and lots of our guests have been asking for your contact details for future parties and events. - Joe Winpenny - ProFitMe, Personal Fitness Investment
The search for a band for our bar and restaurant was not easy...until we met Diamond Collective! Their repertoire is extensive, stylish and probably the best I have heard for a very long time.The modern touch given to their jazz music as well as the personality of each musician has transformed the atmosphere of our bar. They are very talented and will always bring something special to the place they play. - Clement Sargeni – Deputy General Manager, Hotel du Vin Tunbridge Wells
We first saw Diamond Collective at a charity gala at the Grange St Paul's and loved the way that they had the whole room on their feet that we HAD to have them at our wedding. As I had already had such a great experience in the run up to the wedding I knew that I didn't have to worry about them on the actual day and I was right. They gave the start of our evening reception a really funky edge but still managed to appeal to all of our guests (from 3 to 83!). By the end of their set all of our guests were on their feet dancing. This is exactly what we wanted… all of our friends and family having a great time! When we first started planning our wedding we did not intend to have a band. However now we couldn't imagine our day without Diamond Collective. Thank you to you all x - Joanne Elliott - Private Client
Get In Touch