Big 6 Brass Band
London based New Orleans Style Brass Band
Instrumental Wandering Brass Band
Party Band With Vocals
Get In Touch To Hire This Brass Band For Your Event
London Brass BandThe musicians are based in and around London. Let us know where you are having your wedding or party and we will organise a quote including all travel costs. The band regularly travel to Essex, Surrey, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Kent, and beyond.
Wedding Brass BandPeople often book this band for their weddings. There are 3 different times that they are booked most regularly.
- Post-Ceremony Parade - Often the wedding ceremony is within walking distance of the evening venue. What better way to get there than accompanied by a marching brass band!
- Drinks reception - The band look and sound amazing tucked to the side of your drinks reception. They can flood a courtyard or lawn with amazing background music while your guests chat and mingle over canapés and a drink.
- Evening Party - Swap out the wandering drummer with a full drum kit and add in the band's amazing female vocalist and you've got a high energy party band like no other!
New Orleans Mardi Gras
- Bourbon Street Parade
- Brooklyn - Young Blood
- Down By The Riverside
- Feel Like Funkin It Up - Rebirth Brass Band
- I'm Walking
- Feeling Free - Rebirth Brass Band
- Second Line
- Sousamaphone - Riot Jazz
- When The Saints
- 99 Red Balloons
- Ain't No Sunshine
- American Pie
- Billie Jean - MJ
- Bring Me Sunshine
- Can't Stop - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Celebration - Kool and the Gang
- Cissy Strut
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey
- Eye Of The Tiger
- Forget You
- Gonna Fly Now (Rocky Theme)
- Hakuna Mattata
- Happy - Pharrell
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- I Wish - Stevie Wonder
- King of the Swingers - Jungle Book
- Light My Fire - The Doors
- Living On A Prayer - Bob Jovi
- Message To Rudi - The Specials
- Night Fever - Bee Gees
- No Diggity
- Sexual Healing - Hot 8 Brass Band
- Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
- Stand By Me
- Stayin Alive - Bee Gees
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Thriller - MJ
- Under Pressure - Queen
- Waiting In Vain - Bob Marley
- Wake Me Up
Thank you again for playing at our wedding. All the guests absolutely loved you guys and it really brought something special to the day - Ken, May 2018
The band were the talk of the wedding reception! Months later, friends are still raving about them. They added a fun, unique edge to the festivities and got the whole party dancing. Amazingly, they were sweet enough to learn and play a particular song that was special to me and my friends, after I contacted them to see if it would be possible. Thanks so much for making our day even more memorable, we had the best time! - Cat, April 2018
Thank you so much! Everybody loved you, [and] we received huge compliments about how good you were. - Jamie, April 2018
This group were amazing - everyone raved about them and they added that something special to our cocktail reception. Weddings sometimes can take a slightly sober turn whilst the bride and groom are being photographed but with Big 6 Brass entertaining our guests, this was not the case. The atmosphere was buzzing and all of our guests were tapping their feet along to the music. It was absolutely perfect and our day wouldn't have been as special without them. - Gemma Haley, December 2017
We were really happy with you guys on the night, it was exactly what we needed to refocus people after we had some issues with the meal. Everyone commented on the band, it was one of the highlights of the day for our guests. Thanks for being flexible with the last minute playing arrangements also, we would certainly recommend you to friends. Eoin, Married May 2017.
The band were sensational. Their high levels of energy and outstanding musicality created the perfect party atmosphere. Thank you so much! Mr & Mrs Pearkes July 2014 Private Residence.
Thank you once again for such wonderful entertainment last Saturday. Many of our guests are still talking about what a great time they had. We hope to be able to see you again soon! Sally Logan May 2014 Strawberry Hill House, London.
- Backstreets Back
- Ain't Nobody
- Hey Ya
Get In Touch