Sussex Folk and Pop Wedding Band
Get In Touch
Zazu are one of Sussex's hottest wedding and party bands offering unique wedding entertainment. They play a repertoire of well known rock, pop, folk, hip hop and r'n'b and mix in their own quirky style to create a setlist like no other.
Drawing inspiration from folk, reggae and gypsy styled jazz the band keep the music up beat but unlike anything you will have heard before. The band include hits from the likes of Britney Spears, Blackstreet, Mumford and Sons, Will Smith and more.
The line-up consists of 5 talented musicians playing a wealth of instruments including double bass, acoustic guitars, banjo, drums, electric guitar, bass, keys and melodica topped off with three excellent female vocalists.
Standard Wedding Entertainment Package
As standard for weddings the band can offer the following service...
- 3 x 45mins of live music between 8pm and midnight. This includes either 2 with the acoustic instruments and 1 with electric or vice versa.
- Arrival at 5:30pm to be ready for 7pm.
- Recorded music between sets so you won't need to hire a DJ.
- All lights and equipment needed to set the perfect atmosphere.
- First dance or special request learnt and played.
- All insurances and certificates needed to play the majority of the UK's wedding venues.
The band can also offer a background set if necessary. This can be wandering or stationary and is perfect for during a drinks reception, ceremony or photo hour.
Quirky and Original Style
Zazu pride themselves on breaking the mould with their quirky covers of modern and classic hits. They draw inspiration from reggae, gypsy jazz, folk, rock and more to create unique takes on all your favourite songs. They add fun and innovation while keeping it all upbeat and perfect for dancing. Your guests won't be able to leave the dance floor.
If you'd like to see more from Zazu, and what they've been up to recently you can follow their instagram account; @zazuband
- Andy Williams - Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
- She Said – Plan B
- Happy - Pharell Williams
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Hit Me Baby / Oops I did it again – Britney Spears
- Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks
- I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
- ZaZu Disney Medley!
- Ho Hey – The Lumineers
- Little Lion man - Mumford and sons
- Thinking out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- No diggity - Blackstreet
- The Beatles - Twist and Shout
- I'm a believer - the Monkeys
- ROCK N ROLL MEDLEY - Johnny B Goode, Great Balls of fire, Hound dog, Wipe Out, Rock around
- the Clock
- Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran / No Scrubs - TLC
- Faith / Valerie - George Michael / Amy Winehouse
- Rehab - Amy winehouse
- All about that bass - Meghan Trainor
- Seven Nation Army – The white stripes
- Proud mary - Creedance Clearwater Revival/Tina Turner
- Higher and Higher - Jackie Wilson
- Dancing in the Dark - Bruce Springsteen
- Rude - Magic
- Call Me Al - Paul Simon
- FUNK MEDLEY - Play that Funky Music - wild cherry, Get lucky - daft punk, Uptown funk - Bruno
- Mars, Prince of Belair
- Cake by the Ocean - DNCE
- I can't feel my face - the weekend
- Shut up and dance with me - walk the Moon
- The Killers - Mr Brightside
- Blink 182 - All The Small Things
- Summer of 69- Bryan Adams
- Living on a prayer - Bon Jovi
- Don’t Look Back in Anger - Oasis
- Steelers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle With You
- Back For Good – Take That
- Backstreet Boys – Everybody (Backstreets Back)
- Take On Me - A-ha
- Jolene - Dolly Parton
- Send me on my way - Rusted Root
- Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
- Here comes the Sun - Beatles
- At Last - Etta James
- Black Horse and A Cherry Tree - KT Tunstal
- You sexy thing - hot chocolate
- Candy Man - Christina Aguilera
- I just want to make love to you - Etta James
- Crazy vs All the Single Ladies - C Lo Greene & Beyonce
- Master Blaster - Stevie Wonder
- Budapest - George Ezra
- Riptide - Vance Joy
- Little Lion man - Mumford and sons
- Pencil full of lead - Paolo Nutini
- Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
- Back for good - take that
- Your song - Ellie Goulding version
- Summertime - Gershwin
- Best day of my life - American authors
- Hotel California - the eagles
- Fulsom Prison Blues - Johnny cash
- Jackson - Johnny cash
- House of the Rising Sun - the animals
- Champagne supernova - oasis
- Stop this train - John Mayer
- Sultans of swing - dire straits
- Wish you were here - Pink Floyd
- Stand by me - ben e king
- 99 red balloons - Nena
- Walk like an Egyptian - the bangles
- I'll be there for you - the remembrants
- Lady Madonna - the Beatles
“ZaZu and Band Boutique’s help in the run up to our wedding and then on the day was excellent. They are a top class band, playing to both the younger and older groups – with everyone up and dancing all the way through. Thanks again!!” - Wedding September 2018
Just a few lines to say thank you to the band boutique and to the band. Zazu were amazing! First of all you sounded fantastic! The band were all really friendly and the contact in the run up to the wedding was great. They were flexible on the day, fitting in with where we wanted them to play, and making the sets fit around our evening. The guests loved you, and the children really loved you. I’ll never be able to hear Seven Nation Army again without thinking of you (miaow). Thanks for topping off a perfect day. Would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of booking you. - Matthew Hinchliffe married 11th August 2018
We booked ZaZu through The Band Boutique (this is our other agency) for our wedding and they were wonderful both in the run up to the wedding and on the day. We had a couple of special requests which they accommodated with no problems, and all our guests have told us how much fun they had dancing to the terrific set list. Matthew Vose married 9th June 2018
"Zazu played my sister's wedding recently and were fantastic! They got everyone dancing, were energetic and fun, amazing musicians and vocalists. We loved every second and didn't want them to finish. I'd highly recommend them for weddings or parties... So much fun and lovely people!" - Bex Carter, 10th June 2017
"What. A. Band. Amidst our hours of research for a wedding band, we came across the Band Boutique's website and in turn found Zazu. I knew when I heard the Britney Spears cover that you were going to be our wedding band!!! Not only are Zazu the slickest band I've heard at a wedding, but you made our wedding so much fun and personal. Mike and I thank you so much - you gave us the most incredibly fun and energetic evening to our wedding, our guests cannot stop talking about the music!! The choices of songs were just perfect and your rendition of our first dance just made it for us. Thank you Zazu for making our night! And thank you to band manager, Ollie, for a seamless experience behind the scenes - you were ace! - Sarah & Mike Thornely x (Pangdean Barn, 13th October 2017)"
"We booked Zazu for our last minute whirlwind wedding last month- from booking to the day everything was a breeze. The band communicated brilliantly in the run up. On the day they were so professional and played a fantastic version of our first dance song which was really special. The whole wedding party loved the band, people who never danced were up on their feet! Their repertoire is so diverse and really suited our autumn, barn wedding. The quality of the vocals and instruments were truly out of this world. The band as people each and every one are absolutely lovely. Highly recommended to celebrate your special day. We will always be truly grateful for making our day special x lots of love Kate and Adam Heydon xxx - 28th September 2017"
"Saw these last night in Kidderminster. Amazing band. Loved the quirky style - Mark Robert"
"I need more than 5*s! Cracking band who are lively, versatile, quirky and have oodles of personality. So much more than just another covers band. Everyone's been raving about how good Zazu were at our wedding and we couldn't agree more. Book them now! X Fran Mosco - Wedding 29th July 2017"
"5 stars are not enough! Thanks so much for the amazing performance at our wedding at Night Pastures. We didn't want it to end! You are all incredibly talented, fun and lovely! You made our day - Catherine Hoyland - Married 15th July 2017"
"Zazu played our wedding in July & were absolutely fantabulous!! A wonderful mix of zany energy & top notch musicianship & make every song their own. A really lovely bunch of guys too who obviously love what they do. Absolutely awesome end to a fantastic day...! A million thanks you’d.. - Wedding - Russell Maurice - 14th July 2017"
Get In Touch