Surrey Based Party Band
6-piece with Brass
Get In Touch
Signal play all the classic hits as well as modern tunes that you and your guests will love. They add their own unique funky style to everything the play with their stand out line-up of male and female vocals, guitar, bass, drums and brass including trumpet and sax! The band are all alumni or current students at The Academy of Contemporary Music in Guildford, Surrey so you know they are all highly talented and professional!
Signal are the latest addition to The Band Boutique's exclusive range of bands meaning you won't find them cheaper anywhere else. Their setlist includes some 70s funk, 80s anthems, 90s dance, and modern pop hits so they are perfect to cater for all ages.
Standard Wedding / Party Service Band
Signal offer a fantastic service for weddings and parties as standard.
- 3 x 45mins of live music between 8pm and midnight.
- Recorded music between sets so you don't need to worry about a DJ.
- A first dance or one request learnt.
- Arrival at 5:30pm to be set-up for 7pm.
- All sound equipment and basic stage lighting.
- Insurance and PAT certificates meaning they can perform at any venue in the UK.
Times can be altered depending on your needs these are just standard.
The band can also offer wedding ceremony or drinks reception music and can come as either a quartet without brass or sextet with.
- Andy Williams – Can’t take my eyes off you
- Van Morrison – Brown eyed girl
- Queen – Crazy little thing called love
- Steelers Wheel – Stuck in the middle with you
- Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – Sweet home Alabama
- Paolo Nutini – Pencil full of lead
- White Stripes – Seven nation army
- Plan B – She Said
- Human League - Don’t You Want Me Baby
- Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
- R Kelly – Remix to Ignition
- Take That – Back for good
- The Lumineers – Ho Hey
- Toploader - Dancing in the Moonlight
- Wheatus - A Little respect
- Hall & Oats - You make my dreams
- Mumford and sons – Little Lion Man
- Britney Spears – Hit me baby & Oops I did it again
- The Monkees – I’m a Believer
- Rihanna – We found love
- Omi – Cheerleader
- The Beatles – I saw her standing there
- The Beatles – Twist and Shout
- Chuck Berry – Johnny B Good
- Jerry Lee Lewis – Great Balls of fire
- Elvis – Hound Dog
- Bill Haley and his Comets – Rock around the clock
- Wild Cherry – Play that funky music
- Daft Punk – Get Lucky
- Chic – Good times/Rappers Delight
- Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
- Fresh Prince & Jazzy Jeff – Fresh Prince of Bel Air
- Florance & The Machine - You Got the Love
- Pharell - Happy
- Cee Lo Green - Froget You
- The Clash – Should I stay or should I go
- Robin Thicke – Blurred Lines
- Jess Glyne – Hold my hand
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of you
- Stevie Wonder – Signed sealed delivered
- Sam Smith – Stay With Me
- Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally
- George Michael – Faith
- Amy Winehouse – Valerie
- Blur - Parklife
- Coolio - Gangsters Paradise
- HIP HOP MEDLEY - No Diggity / Here comes the hot stepper / Boom shake the room / This is how we do it / Boom Boom Boom
- GARAGE MEDLEY - Rewind / Do You Really Like It / 21 Seconds / Gotta Get Thru This / Outa Space / No Limits
- 90s DANCE MELDEY Rhythm is a Dancer / Mr Vain / Rhythm of The Night / Insomnia / Ride on Time
- The Darkness - I belive in a thing called love
- Queen - Don’t Stop me now
- Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
- Jet – Are you gonna be my girl
- Bryan Adams – Summer of 69
- Blink 182 – All the small things
- Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire
- Mumford and Sons – I Will Wait
- Proclaimers – 500 Miles
- Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars
- The Killers – Mr Brightside
- Whitney Houston - I wanna dance with sombody.
- Backstreet Boys – Everybody (Backstreets back)
- Aha – Take on me
- Bon Jovi – Livin on a prayer
- Oasis – Champagne Supernova
- Oasis - Don’t Look back in Anger
- Killing in the Name
Acoustic Duo Playlist
- You Got The Love
- Don't You Want Me Baby
- 90s Medley
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl?
- Mr Brightside
- Take On Me
A personal thank you for the band’s amazing flexibility on Saturday. Not only did we get a mic long enough to stretch for the speeches, they were wonderfully flexible with an amended timetable and put on one hell of a show!! The rendition of “Shut Up” with the Groom rapping was one of my wedding highlights, it could not have gone off any better. Please pass my thanks onto the band - most I’ve got a few friends getting married and will get as many recommendations out there as I can. Thanks so much, have an amazing week and best of luck with the rest of wedding season. All the best, George - Married 8th September 2018
Hi Chris and Andy, Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to Signal for coming and performing at our event on Saturday. They turned up when they were supposed to, got themselves sound-checked and sorted with Barney from the other band and their sets were brilliant!!! Everyone was impressed at how such a young group of people could produce such a good, and whole sound. I hope they enjoyed it too! Thank you to the two of you as well for being so easy to deal with throughout the whole booking process - it really does make a difference when you’re dealing with professionals! I’ll certainly be using the band boutique again in the future, and would recommend without hesitation! Please pass on my thanks to the band. Best Regards, Lucy
"I just thought I would drop you a message to let you know how impressed I was with Signal on Saturday night. They were a really lovely bunch of people - friendly and professional. They sounded fantastic and the repertoire of songs was just right. I had many positive comments from my guests too. Please do thank them from me. I would certainly highly recommend them to anyone looking for a party band in the future. Thank you for all your help too" Gemma - Birthday Party - 7th April 2018
We booked Signal for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! Great musicians, perfect repertoire. All the guests of all ages were thrilled. Thanks to Signal for making our Day unforgettable - Married Prague 2018
I booked Signal for an anniversary party. The whole process from initial enquiry to the end of their set was fab. Super professional, very responsive to emails and totally amenable to minor changes within the set up. Would certainly recommend and will definitely use the band boutique again!! THANK YOU. 2018