Birmingham Based Wedding Trio
Get In Touch
Stand Apart are a rock and pop trio from Birmingham. With 3 lead vocalists, bass, guitar and drums the band can offer a great live sound with just three musicians. They offer a range of hits from the likes of Mumford and Sons, Elvis, Bryan Adams and Olly Murs. Their music spans the decades from the 50s to today so you know they'll be able to keep everyone at your wedding, party or event on the dance floor.
Trio of Trained Musicians
The band are trio of professional musicians. Each is a graduate from the renowned Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts. This school produces some of the best musicians in the country so you know you'll be in safe hands with Stand Apart.
Standard Wedding Service
Stand Apart offer a standard entertainment package which will cover your whole evening.
- Professional 3-piece band with male lead vocals bass, guitar and drums.
- 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute live sets.
- Great set list covering classic and modern dance floor fillers.
- Professional PA & stage lighting.
- Pre-mixed disco before and after live sets (tailored to your tastes).
- PAT and PLI certificates.
- First dance or special request performed.
The band are based in Birmingham so are ideally suited for weddings and events throughout the Midlands. If you are having an event further afield let us know the post code and we'll work out a price including all travel costs.
- All The Small Things - Blink 182
- Baby - Justin Bieber
- Babylon - David Gray
- Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols
- Breakfast At Tiffanies - Deep Blue Something
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs
- Disco 2000 - Pulp
- Domino - Jessie J
- Dreaming Of You - The Coral
- High And Dry - Radiohead
- Higher And Higher - Jackie Wilson
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- I’m A Believer - The Monkees
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
- JCB - Nizlopi
- Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
- Laid - James
- Little Lion Man - Mumford And Sons
- Locked Out Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Molly's Chambers - Kings Of Leon
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Parklife - Blur
- Rappers Delight - Sugar Hill Gang
- She Said - Plan B
- Shut Up And Dance – Walk On The Moon
- Sing - Ed Sheeran
- Sit Down - James
- Someday- The Strokes
- Steady As She Goes - The Raconteurs
- Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
- Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- Twist And Shout - The Beatles
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- When The Sun Goes Down - Arctic Monkeys
- Yellow - Coldplay
- You And Me Song - The Wannadies
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
We had Stand Apart play at our wedding and they did an amazing job of entertaining our guests on the dancefloor. They were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish, played a really good range of music to suit all ages and sounded incredible, we would definitely recommend them. - Ann-Marie & Chris - Wedding, Birmingham
Stand Apart mix of upbeat acoustic songs & amazing rendition of our first dance made our wedding evening for us. With all the guests dancing & singing along until the early hours, highly recommended. - Karen Fisher - Wedding, Birmingham
A party isn't complete without Stand Apart; they really get the party going, get involved, and play an amazing set of songs to get everyone on the dance floor. If you're looking for a band for your party, look no further - Stand Apart are it! - Hannah Lloyd - Wedding, Midlands
Get In Touch