Swansea Based Party Band
Helix are a Swansea based quartet. With over 20 years first hand combined industry and performance experience they are experts in live musical entertainment. They play an awesome range of dance floor packing tunes including classics from The Who and The Beatles, modern chart including Taylor Swift and Clean Bandit, and funky tunes from the likes of Stevie Wonder and Justin Timberlake.
The band know how to put on an unbelievable show. Having been signed to record labels themselves, and worked with Major Label acts from Virgin, Sony, and Universal the band have needed to hone their talents and make sure they play with tightness and precision. This comes across in every flawless performance.
Working with producers who have recording some of the most iconic artists in the world such as Oasis, Rolling Stones, Arctic Monkeys, Taylor Swift, Stereophonics, London Grammar, Paul Weller, 50 Cent, Mariah Carey, to playing major festivals, they will help you throughout the whole experience to make sure your event is the special night you imagined it would be.
Standard Wedding Or Party Set-up
The band offer a standard set up for weddings and parties including the following...
- 2 x 60minutes of live music between 8 and midnight
- Arrival at 6pm to be ready for 7:30pm.
- All their own equipment including professional lighting and sound.
- A playlist for between sets so you don't need to worry about the extra cost of a DJ.
The band can also offer an acoustic duo of guitar and vocals for your wedding ceremony, drinks reception or during a meal.
Why People Book Helix?
- Based in Swansea they are ideally suited to travel throughout Wales, Gloucestershire, and Somerset.
- Awesome selection of party hits perfect for all ages.
- Professionally made synth parts and backing tracks give them the sound of a larger band within the budget of a smaller act.
- Highly professional musicians who have worked within the music industry for years.
- 2 excellent male lead vocalists with different vocal registers allowing them to cover a wide range of music.