Mandy and The Midnight Swingers
London Swing Band
Postmodern Jukebox Style
Jazz and Swing Style
This London based swing band is outrageously different to anything you’ve seen before. Taking modern songs and adding a saucy stride, vintage swing or daring doo-wop – this isn’t just jazz – it’s all of it rolled into one. Anyone watching simply cannot keep still.
Members of the band have performed all over the world on luxury cruise ships and at jazz festivals, toured with West End Stars, Grammy nominated artists, X-Factor finalists, and they are regulars on the London scene at frequenting clubs such as Ronnie Scott’s, The Blue Note, The Shard, 606 Club and The Jazz Cafe. Mandy recorded her most recent album “Oceania” in Brooklyn, NYC with “The Queen’s Cartoonists”.
Their lives are music.
The band is available for corporate functions, weddings, private parties, product launches, and special events.
Standard Event Service
The band offer a standard wedding or party service including the following...
- 3 x 45 or 2 x 60 mins of live music between 8pm and midnight.
- Arrival at 6pm.
- Recorded music between sets.
- All equipment and PA.
They also offer several different line-up options starting with their standard 6-piece...
- Full Band, Sextet—Voice, Sax, Piano, Guitar, Bass, Drums
- Quintet—Minus either Piano or Guitar.
- Quartet: Minus keys, or guitar, and minus saxophone.
- Trio: Vocals, Bass, and either Piano or Guitar - only advisable for more intimate settings or background music.
The band are based in West London and so are well suited for weddings and events in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Surrey and Wiltshire. They are able to travel so please include the a venue location in your enquiry and we'll organise a quote including travel costs.