Retro Styled Wedding Band
Get In Touch
The Twisters are a London based wedding band playing contemporary styled covers of classic tunes from the 50s, 60s and 70s. Songs that everyone will know in an up beat party style. Perfect for weddings and parties with a mixed age range. The repertoire includes Elvis, The Beatles, Ray Charles, James Brown, Stevie Wonder and more.
The core band is a 4-piece of keys, drums, guitar, bass and vocals. The band can then add more musicians up to a rocking 12-piece with horns, additional percussion and female backing vocals.
Experienced London based Musicians
The band is made up of some of London's finest musicians. Between them they have performed with James Bay, Bombay Bicycle Club and Toploader amongst others. They were even invited to jam with Sir Paul McCartney who said...
A tremendous band. The talent that I thought had disappeared is still living.
The band are popular for events throughout Europe including weddings, birthdays, university and charity balls as well as company parties and more.
The Twisters play a great selection of well known songs from the 50's, 60's and 70's.
- The Beatles - Back In The U.S.S.R.
- Gene Vincent - Be Bop A Lula
- Elvis Presley - Blue Suede Shoes
- Jimmy Cliff/Iris Bell Trio - The Cat/Something Else
- Eddie Cochran - C’mon Everybody
- Huey ‘Piano’ Smith - Don’t You Just Know It
- The Coasters - Down In Mexico
- The Beatles - Get Back
- Little Richard - Good Golly Miss Molly
- Muddy Waters - Got My Mojo Working
- Grease - Greased Lightnin’
- Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire
- Booker T. & The M.G.s - Green Onions
- Ray Charles - Hallelujah I Love Her So
- The Sonics - Have Love, Will Travel
- Fats Domino - Hello Josephine
- Ray Charles - Hit The Road Jack
- Sam & Dave - Hold On, I'm Comin'
- Dr. Feelgood - Hoochie Coochie Man
- Stevie Ray Vaughan - The House Is Rockin’
- Dr. Feelgood - I Can Tell
- Ray Charles - I Got A Woman
- Louis Prima (The Jungle Book) - I Wanna Be Like You
- Stevie Wonder - I Wish
- Glenn Miller - In The Mood
- Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
- Ray Charles - Leave My Woman Alone
- The Searchers - Love Potion No. 9
- Little Richard - Lucille
- Wilson Pickett - Mama Told Me Not To Come
- Dr. John - Mess Around
- Muddy Waters - Messin’ With The Man
- Barrett Strong - Money (That's What I Want)
- Elvis Presley - My Babe
- Elvis Presley - Mystery Train
- Ray Charles - (Night Time Is) The Right Time
- Tarheel Slim - Number Nine Train
- James Brown - Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag
- Average White Band - Pick Up The Pieces
- Bill Haley & His Comets - Rock Around The Clock
- The Rolling Stones - Route 66
- Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)
- Fountains Of Wayne - Stacey’s Mom
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Little Richard - Tutti Frutti
- The Beatles - Twist And Shout
- Ray Charles - What’d I Say
- Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lotta Shakin’ Going On
- Chuck Berry - You Never Can Tell
A tremendous band. The talent that I thought had disappeared is still living. - Sir Paul McCartney
The Twisters were undoubtedly a highlight of our ball. They gave a hugely entertaining set and all of our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Our sound engineer, who has toured with Iron Maiden, told us that it was the most fun he has had at a student ball, and that it was great to see some real musical talent on stage! - Corpus Christi May Ball, Cambridge University (University Ball)
The performance from The Twisters at our wedding was outstanding, our guests danced the night away and many commented on what a great show they put on. We can't recommend The Twisters enough, a must have band if you want a fabulous night! - Sarah W. (Wedding)
The Twisters were an absolutely brilliant addition to our ball and a fantastic band to open our main music stage with. They provided 90 minutes of fun and entertainment with their great music and we had lots of great comments from our guests on the night about their set. A pleasure to work with the group and will definitely be keeping them in mind for any future events we hold! - The Founder’s Ball, Bristol University (University Ball)