Wedding Music Trio from Hampshire
Get In Touch
MK3 are a trio based in the South of the UK who perform laid back or upbeat stylised covers of modern and classic hits. They are perfect for wedding ceremonies and drinks receptions or for corporate events requiring roaming music.
The band can come with or without amplification and can perform to small or large groups. The band specialise in fun and engaging renditions of popular songs. Your guests won't have heard many of the versions the band use, as they create their own, but they will still be able to sing a long.
Full Day of Music Option
The band consist of members of Mister Kanish one of our most popular and long running bands and can come as a package for a full day of music. Check out their other links here...
Standard Wedding Service
The trio can offer a standard wedding service which includes the following...
- 15 minutes of music pre-ceremony while your guests get seated.
- 1 request to walk the bride up the aisle.
- Up to 3 songs for during the signing of the register including 1 additional request.
- 1 request for the couple to walk back down the aisle.
- 1 hour of background music after the ceremony for the drinks reception.
- All equipment is supplied.
- The band will arrive up to one hour before the ceremony to set-up.
Other Wandering Acts
We work with some of the best wandering and "walk about" acts in the UK. If The Boots aren't quite right or unavailable please check out these other acts...
- The Roamin' Emperors - London based wandering band with sax
- The Boots - London based all singing all dancing wandering act
- The Cotton Piccadilly's - London based bluegrass themed pop covers.
- The Mariachi Band - London based Mexican and mariachi themed pop covers.
For more wandering acts check out our 'Wandering Bands' page.
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Andy Williams - Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
- Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
- Backstreet Boys – Everybody (Backstreets Back)
- The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There
- The Beatles - Hard Days Night
- Ben E. King - Stand By Me
- Big Mountain - Baby I love Your Way
- Blackstreet - No Diggity
- Blink 182 - All The Small Things
- Blur - Parklife
- Blur - Song 2
- Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer
- Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
- Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
- Chuck Berry - Johnny Be Good
- The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
- Clean Bandit - Rather Be
- Craig David - 7 Days
- Daft Punk – Get Lucky
- Deep Blue Something - Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Drake - Hold On We’re Going Home
- Elvis - Hound Dog
- Enrique Iglesias - Hero
- The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
- Fresh Prince & Jazzy Jeff - Boom Shake The Room
- Fresh Prince & Jazzy Jeff – Fresh Prince of Belair
- Ini Kamoze - Hotstepper
- Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me
- Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls of Fire
- Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
- The Killers - Mr Brightside
- Kings of Leon - Sex On Fire
- The Kooks - She Moves In Her Own Way
- Little Mix - Black Magic
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
- Mark Morrison - Return of The Mack
- The Monkees - I’m A Believer
- Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
- Oasis - Champagne Supernova
- Omi - Cheerleader
- Otis Redding - Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay
- Peter Andre - Mysterious Girl
- The Proclaimers - 500 Miles
- Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Queen - You're My Best Friend
- R- Kelly - Bump ’n’ Grind
- R- Kelly - She Got That Vibe
- Sam Smith - Stay With Me
- Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars
- Steelers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle With You
- Take That - Never Forget
- Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
- Walk The Moon - Shut Up and Dance With Me
- Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music
- Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Time of Your Life – Green Day
- She Said – Plan B
- Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
- Black and Gold – Sam Sparro
- Gangsta’s Paradise / Tetris - Coolio
- Lion Man – Mumford And Sons
- I Will Wait - Mumford ans Sons
- Bad Romance – Lady Gaga
- We Found Love - Rihanna
- Pencil Full of Lead – Paulo Nutini
- Hey Ho – The Lumineers
- Back For Good – Take That
- Pumped Up Kicks – Foster The People
- Hit Me Baby / Oops I did it again – Britney Spears
- Take On Me - A-ha
- Tender - Blur
- Wake Me Up - Avicii
- Happy - Pharrell
- Blurred Lines - Robyn Thicke
- Rude - Magic
- UB40 - I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You
All we can say is WOW! We spent countless hours looking online for the perfect wedding band and once we found you guys that was it... we knew we had to book you!!!! Your contribution to our day helped to make it extra special! Moments that we will never forget include all three of our set requests. You were simply superb!!!!! Two of the couples at our wedding already want to book you for theirs - can't wait to be a guest at the next one! - Gemma, Wedding December 2017
We had Mister Kanish play at our festival weekend wedding in August 17 and they were absolutely brilliant. Really good at communicating beforehand and giving us an idea of the sorts of music they played - they also let us choose specific songs we did/didn't want. On the day they were extremely professional and a fantastic band, all of our guests loved them and we've recommended them to others! Thanks again! Steve - married June 2017
Hi Chris, Wow, you guys were fantastic. So many of guests were raving about ' the band' amazingly brilliant. You were nagged by me so many times for this and that. I worried because I hadn't met you or heard you live, needn't have concerned myself at all, you delivered the perfect wedding ceremony and drinks reception music . We truly couldn't have asked for better. Thank you and your band members so very much.Truly awesome! Thanks Chris for putting up with constant questioning. Lo and Lloyd