Wedding Music Trio from Hampshire
Get In Touch
MK3 are a trio based in the South of the UK who perform laid back or upbeat stylised covers of modern and classic hits. They are perfect for wedding ceremonies and drinks receptions or for corporate events requiring roaming music.
The band can come with or without amplification and can perform to small or large groups. The band specialise in fun and engaging renditions of popular songs. Your guests won't have heard many of the versions the band use, as they create their own, but they will still be able to sing a long.
Full Day of Music Option
The band consist of members of Mister Kanish one of our most popular and long running bands and can come as a package for a full day of music. Check out their other links here...
Standard Wedding Service
The trio can offer a standard wedding service which includes the following...
- 15 minutes of music pre-ceremony while your guests get seated.
- 1 request to walk the bride up the aisle.
- Up to 3 songs for during the signing of the register including 1 additional request.
- 1 request for the couple to walk back down the aisle.
- 1 hour of background music after the ceremony for the drinks reception.
- All equipment is supplied.
- The band will arrive up to one hour before the ceremony to set-up.
Other Wandering Acts
We work with some of the best wandering and "walk about" acts in the UK. If The Boots aren't quite right or unavailable please check out these other acts...
- The Roamin' Emperors - London based wandering band with sax
- The Boots - London based all singing all dancing wandering act
- The Cotton Piccadilly's - London based bluegrass themed pop covers.
- The Mariachi Band - London based Mexican and mariachi themed pop covers.
For more wandering acts check out our 'Wandering Bands' page.
Get In Touch