Get In Touch
Standard Wedding Service
The band offer a 5-piece as their standard line-up for a wedding which includes bass, drums, guitar, male vocals and either keys or trumpet. They can also offer the following options...
- 4 piece band - We are happy to perform as a 4 piece band without Sax or Keyboards if that suits your budget better
- 6 piece band - includes both sax and keyboards
- 7 piece band - addition of a trumpet
The band can also add a professional female vocalist as an addition to any line-up.
The standard service will include...
- 2 hours of live music over a 4 hour period.
- Arrival 2 hours before the bands first performance.
- Recorded playlist of music between sets.
- First dance learnt.
- Stage lighting and equipment.
Other Options for Weddings or Events
The band can also offer a few other options which can work very well as background music during the day of your wedding or event. These include...
- An acoustic duo of vocals and acoustic guitar.
- A jazz trio.
- A solo saxophonist.
Manchester Based, Willing To Travel
If you like this band and think they would be perfect for your wedding yet you aren't holding it in Manchester do not fret. They are happy to travel for weddings and events so just let us know the location you have in mind and we will organise an all expenses included quote for you.
2000s and Modern Chart
- Can't Stop : Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Everything : Michael Buble
- Dancing In The Moonlight : Top Loader
- Dakota : Stereophonics
- Naive : The Kooks
- No Diggity : Blackstreet
- Rehab : Amy Winehouse
- Sex on Fire : Kings of Leon
- Somebody Told Me : The Killers
- This Love : Maroon 5
- Take Your Mama Out : Scissor Sisters
- Valerie : The Zutons/ Amy Winehouse
- Use Somebody : Kings of Leon
- All These Things I Have Done : The Killers
- Aviici : Wake Me Up
- Blurred Lines : Robin Thicke
- Chasing Cars : Snow Patrol
- Closer : Neyo
- Forget You : Cee-Lo Green
- Get Lucky : Daft Punk
- Happy : Pharell Williams
- Hey Ho : The Lumineers
- Locked Out of Heaven : Bruno Mars
- Love Me Again : John Newman and Rudimental
- Mr Brightside : The Killers
- She Said : Plan B
- On a Day Like This: Elbow
- Angel of Harlem : U2
- No Diggity: Blackstreet
- Regulate/ Juicy : Warren G Notorious BIG
- Return of the Mack : Mark Morrison
- Smells Like Teen Spirit : Nirvana
- Show Me Love : Robin S Sam Feldt
- Champagne Supernova : Oasis
- Day We Caught the Train : Ocean Colour Scene
- Don't Look Back In Anger : Oasis
- Hard To Handle : Counting Crows
- Just Looking : Stereophonics
- Place Your Hands : Reef
- Smells Like Teen Spirit : Nirvana
- Space Cowboy : Jamiroquai
- The Way You Make Me Feel : Michael Jackson
- Two Princes : Spin Doctors
- Wonderwall : Oasis
- You and Me Song : The Wannadies
- You Got The Love : Candi Staton feat The Source
- A Little Respect : Erasure
- All Night Long : Lionel Richie
- Basket Case : Green Day
- Don’t Stop Believing : Journey
- Englishman in New York : The Police
- Every Little Thing She Does is Magic : The Police
- Faith : George Michael
- Footloose : Footloose Soundtrack
- I Love Rock n; Roll : Joan Jett
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love : Queen
- Kiss : Prince
- Living on a Prayer : Bon Jovi
- Never Too Much : Luther Vandross
- Summer of '69 : Bryan Adams
- Town Called Malice : The Jam
- All Right Now : Free
- American Girl : Tom Petty
- Dreadlock Holiday : 10CC
- Living For The City : Stevie Wonder
- Long Train Running : Doobie Brothers
- Message in a Bottle : The Police
- Play That Funky Music : Wild Cherry
- Signed Sealed Delivered : Stevie Wonder
- Stuck In The Middle With You : Stealers Wheel
- Sunshine of Your Love : Cream
- Superstition : Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Home Alabama : Lynyrd Skynyrd
I can't even remember how many times people came up and said - this band are amazing - where did you get them from!! I've had many texts since that have all been exceptionally positive about both the band and DJ sets, including 'best night out I've had in years, feel like a teenager', 'never danced so much in my life' and 'hope my dad dancing wasn't too embarrassing'.
Tom and I had a brilliant time and we feel we made the right decision on 'over-spending' to have a band there, it made the evening do a real hit. - Vikki and Tom - Knutsford
We just wanted to say the BIGGEST THANK YOU to you and the band! WOW what a band you are! We really could not have wished for anything better, you guys were everything we wanted in a band... the songs were all great, the musicians were all so very talented and you created the BEST party ever - which is exactly what we hoped for. I don't think we ever would have stopped dancing if that was an option - all I wanted to do was be on the dance floor all night, which I think was pretty much achieved! - Nat and Ian, Manchester
Just to say a big thank you for everything yesterday. You were brilliant. We had the best wedding! Thank you again and we will send you some pictures when we get back from our honeymoon. See you soon, Caroline and Tom (aka Mr and Mrs Markowicz) xxx - March 2014<br <Just wanted to say a big and belated thanks to The R-Band, you did at our wedding at Peckforton back in January. We had the best time, and you went above and beyond all our expectations to help make it an amazing evening. Thanks so much for arranging the first dance song. And the Power of Love worked brillianly. We were so impressed, and had loads of great comments from our guests. We'll definately be recommending you to anyone who's looking for some live entertainment in the future. Thanks again, you were awesome. Steph and Graeme - Wedding - Jan 2014
- Alright Now
- Mr Brightside
- Get Lucky
- Locked Out of Heaven
Get In Touch